Retirement and Financial Planning
professional financial advisors
At Lazor Agency, we feel having a written financial plan is one of the most important steps you can take to create confidence in your financial future.
What sets our Financial and Retirement planning apart from the competition is not just providing answers, but asking the right questions.
Gary Chidsey, Certified Financial Planner™
- Gary Chidsey became a CERTIFIED
FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner in 2022
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative) & 66 (Uniform Investment Advisor – Combined State Law) licensed, Variable, Life & Health Insurance licensed
- Gary has been in the financial services industry since 2010, including 2 years with a brokerage firm
- Graduated from the University of Akron with Honors in 2009.
- 30+ year Medina County resident.
- Board member for the Medina County YPA.
Certified Financial Planner Board of
Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the
certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and CFP® (with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Learn More Investment and Retirement
small business benefits
- Simple IRA
- 401k & 403b
- Profit Sharing
- Pension, Defined Benefit, & Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Executive Benefits
Life & Health Insurance
- Individual & Group Plans
- Life Insurance
- Term & Variable Life
- Universal & Whole
- Key Man & Business Succession Planning
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Individual Policies
- Life Insurance Riders
- Linked Benefits
401k & 403b Retirement Plans
- Review design to maximize deferral and incentives for key employees
- Roth options
- Brokerage and fund windows available
- Sales & Service Agreements with multiple providers
- Compatible with ESOPs
- Network of TPAs & Bundled Solutions
- Plan evaluation & cost comparison
- Help you meet or transfer your fiduciary responsibility
- Employee Education
Areas of Planning & Forecasting
- Needs in the Event of a Death
- College Funding
- Asset Allocation
- Disability Income
- Long Term Care
- IRAs, Roth IRAs, rollovers
- additional tax deferral
- lifetime income options
- Full Service Brokerage Accounts
- College Savings, 529 & Custodial Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Qualified and nonqualified accounts
- Third Party, Fiduciary, & Turnkey Asset Management Programs
- Tax Free Bonds & Funds
Selection & Choices
- Our financial platform gives us great depth at finding solutions to your unique needs
- Service agreements with over 70 mutual fund companies & 20 insurance companies
Please consult your attorney or tax professional with any tax questions. Claims and guarantees are subject to the claims paying ability of the company.
If you have questions now and are interested in speaking with our financial associate, please feel free to call our office at 330-722-4444.
Securities offered through Brokers International Financial Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through LexAurum Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Brokers International Financial Services, LLC and LexAurum Advisors, LLC and Lazor Insurance & Financial Services are not affiliated companies.