Universal Life Insurance Coverages and Options
Universal life insurance provides permanent life insurance protection and access to tax-deferred cash values. We offer two types of universal life insurance, fixed and flexible.
- Fixed premium universal life insurance offers protection, however policy provisions cannot be changed after the policy has been issued.
- The major advantage of UL is flexibility: you can change the protection level of the policy (within bounds) and you control the amount of frequency of payments (again, within bounds).
- This life insurance offers protection for your family and strategies for leaving a legacy to them. It can also help small business owners with continuation planning.
- A flexible premium universal life insurance policy has the flexibility to adjust to your changing needs.
- Your policy’s cash value earns interest based on a contractually-stated financial index (or a blend of indices), and this growth is tax-deferred. You can access your cash value almost anytime.
- Keep in mind that as your life changes (i.e., marriage, birth of a child or job promotion), so will your life insurance needs. Take care to ensure universal life insurance is suitable for your long-term needs. You should weigh any associated costs before making a purchase.
- Life insurance has fees and charges associated with it that include costs of insurance that vary based on the insured person’s sex, health and age, and has additional charges for riders that customize a policy to fit your individual needs.
CALL YOUR LOCAL MEDINA OHIO INSURANCE AGENCY TODAY!
Please have your account or policy number handy if you are signing up for an On-Line Nationwide Account.
Securities offered through Nationwide Securities, LLC., member FINRA, SIPC. DBA Nationwide Advisory Services, LLC. in AR, CA, FL, IL, NY, TX and WY. Representative of Nationwide Life Insurance Company, affiliated companies and other companies. Representatives of Nationwide Securities, LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states in which it is properly licensed and/or registered. Please note that not all of the products and services that may be mentioned are available in every state. Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side, and other marks displayed in this message are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates, unless otherwise disclosed. ©2015 Nationwide.
© 2020 Lazor Insurance and Financial Services.
All Rights Reserved.