Accident Medical Insurance Coverages and Options
GrouProtector provides accident medical insurance and accidental death insurance for a variety of community groups and associations, special events, amateur sports teams and leagues, non-resident child care and more.
Accident medical insurance safeguards your insured group from medical costs associated with an accidental injury or death that occurs during a sponsored group activity.
- Amateur Sports
- Auxiliary Police and Fire
- Business Activities
- Camps and Conferences
- Child Care
- New York Disability
- Recreation Programs
- Special Events
- Travel Accident
- Vocational and Rehabilitation Training
- Volunteer Emergency
- Youth Groups
- Specialized GrouProtector Coverage
- Primary (first-to-pay) and excess (next-to-pay) plans are available. All group participants are automatically covered. Accidental death and specific loss (loss of limb, sight, hearing) benefits included.
- Out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles, co-insurance and prescriptions are covered.
CALL YOUR LOCAL MEDINA OHIO INSURANCE AGENCY TODAY!
Please have your account or policy number handy if you are signing up for an On-Line Nationwide Account.
Lazor Insurance and Financial Services
404 North Court Street
Medina, Ohio 44256
(330) 722-4444 Phone
(330) 722-6161 Fax
Securities offered through Brokers International Financial Services, LLC. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through LexAurum Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Brokers International Financial Services, LLC and LexAurum Advisors, LLC and Lazor Insurance & Financial Services are not affiliated companies.
© 2020 Lazor Insurance and Financial Services.
All Rights Reserved.