Life Insurance Term
Life insurance is a way to protect your family in the event of your death. The money your beneficiaries receive can be used to help pay your final expenses, take care of debt and cover the mortgage or rent. Term life insurance provides protection for a specific period of time, or term. It is most often sold in -10,-15, -20 and -30 year terms. The premium stays the same throughout the term. If the insured person dies during this period, the beneficiaries receive the proceeds income tax-free. At the end of each term, the insured may renew the policy (generally at a higher cost) up to age 95.
- Term life insurance can provide essential protection for your family. It is less expensive than other life insurance options.
- The downside of term life insurance is that it isn’t a permanent life insurance solution. Once the term ends, the coverage ends or the premiums increase dramatically. And, the older you are, the more expensive it gets.
- Fortunately, you can convert many term life insurance policies to a permanent insurance product such as whole life insurance, universal life insurance or variable universal life insurance.
- If you want to purchase another policy after your term ends, you may have to show evidence of good health to purchase continued protection. An annual renewable term policy may not require this, but your premiums may increase each year.
- Keep in mind that as your life changes (for example, marriage, birth of a child or a job promotion), so will your life insurance needs. You should weigh any associated costs before making a purchase. Life insurance has fees and charges including costs of insurance that vary based on the insured person’s gender, health and age. There are additional charges for riders that customize a policy to fit your individual needs.
CALL YOUR LOCAL MEDINA OHIO INSURANCE AGENCY TODAY!
Please have your account or policy number handy if you are signing up for an On-Line Nationwide Account.
Lazor Insurance and Financial Services
404 North Court Street
Medina, Ohio 44256
(330) 722-4444 Phone
(330) 722-6161 Fax
Securities offered through Nationwide Securities, LLC., member FINRA, SIPC. DBA Nationwide Advisory Services, LLC. in AR, CA, FL, IL, NY, TX and WY. Representative of Nationwide Life Insurance Company, affiliated companies and other companies. Representatives of Nationwide Securities, LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states in which it is properly licensed and/or registered. Please note that not all of the products and services that may be mentioned are available in every state. Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side, and other marks displayed in this message are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company or its affiliates, unless otherwise disclosed. ©2015 Nationwide.
© 2018 Lazor Insurance and Financial Services.
All Rights Reserved.